Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Surprising the guests of Germán & Aitziber

This weekend was the wedding of one of my very best friends. As the wedding was in Spain and the preparations got me in the first months of my maternity, I couldn't help them as much as I would love too, but at least I had the chance to put my hand into it. They loved the idea of the radio show that I did for Mirjam&Rok's wedding invitation, and they asked me to do the same as a gift for their guests. As this time the guests would listen to the show after the wedding, I wrote a program that included music with dedicatories to guests, games and funs about the couple. I played the rol of the radio announcer and it was just crazy fun! 
For the design I decided to get a bit inspired by steampunk design. My friends are an awesome geek couple and their wedding was an eclectic mix of everything they love. I hand lettered and drew the cover, and designed the monogram for them, which we also used in some other elements that I hope to show you in the next days. 
They liked so much the result that they asked me to use the banner with their names as the seating plan as well, so I desined this last one, which again, I hope to show you soon. 

The interview was quite long so this time we had to record it in two Cds. 
I must also thank my father in law, how helped me soo much. He recorded and printed every single CD... and they were around 100!!! He is just the best! 

What do you think? Doesn't it looks great? =)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us