Monday, October 29, 2012

Butterlfy inspiration board

Hi everyone!

I guess some of you noticed my absence of last week. The reason is that I was visiting a friend of mine that is living for a few months in Vienna. The trip was quite an inspiration, specially because I had the chance to visit the Schmetterlings haus or in english, the House of the Butterflies. I was never in such a place and I felt completely thrown into a fairytale. Later on, when I came back, I discovered that it is actually possible to celebrate weddings inside. I cannot imagine a better place for romantics that doesn't want to renounce to the charm of a city. The feeling inside is amazing, not just by the beauty of the decoration but the magical sensation of being surrounded by huge butterflies that sometimes stop over your shoulder. 
For all of them, here you have a small board inspired by the Vienna butterflies. Perfect for a spring wedding.

1. Interior of the Schmetterlings Haus of Vienna.
4. Seen in pinterest
5. Seen in www.oncewed.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us