Friday, November 29, 2013

More of my work: photobooks

Sometimes we end up with one or two Dvd's full of wedding photos. Two or three thousand photos. What to do with them?
The classic is to order a wedding album. Today you can find very beautiful ones, but this option does not offer a lot of flexibility for how to present the important thing: the photos.

Nowadays we have he option of photo books, and a lot of platforms that make it very easy and cheap. You can of course, do it yourself, or even some photographers offer it two in stead of the wedding album. But not all of the photographers are graphic designers and there is where I come. If you would like to have your photo book "pimped up", contact me and let's see what is your idea and taste.

I present you today the one I did for Adiurelkis&Rok, an exotic couple that had their wedding last december, in tons of blue and white. I wanted their photo book to reflect that day, so I designed it simple and in the same colours of the wedding theme. I also took the time to write them a story, the story of their day, as I had the chance to be there, so they will always remember their own love story.
The photographers of the wedding where Ars Fotografija for the special photo shooting and my husband and me covered the preparations and ceremony.

So, no more talk, here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us