Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wine inspiration for your wedding

I need to start apologizing for my absence. The cold came to Slovenia, and with it came also the flu, so I have been a bit ill lately. Anyway, I am back now.

Slovenia is a place of great wines, specially the white ones. I must confess that, being a daughter of a wine maker, I started loving wine when I came to Slovenia and I tried the delicious Rumeni Muskat.
This week, the idea of reusing wine bottles came to my mind and, as I was trying to put it together, it grew up into much more than I anticipated.
If you love wine then in Slovenia you have a lot of beautiful wineries where you can host your wedding. A cheaper and even more romantic option is, if you have wine yards at home, organice your wedding at home, in your own garden.
Here you have some venues for a wine inspired wedding, and some ideas to full fill it.













1. seen in www.blog.celebration.co.za
2. seen in www.frillyfabulous.com
3. seen in www.designsponge.com
4. seen in www.ohcrafts.net
5. seen in www.etsy.com
6. seen in www.linenlaceandlove.com
7. seen in www.bronzebudgetbride.com
8. seen in www.thepinkbook.com
9. seen in www.examiner.com
10. seen in www.thearaed.com
11. seen in www.yakimamagazine.com
12. seen in www.decordots.com
13. seen in www. libbyjamesblog.com
14. seen in www.etsy.com
15. seen in www.howtoreusecreatively.com
16. seen in www.savegoodness.com
17. seen in www.eventsbysocialgraces.com
18. seen in www.thingsfestive.blogspot.com
19. seen in www.butterpluscream.blogspot.com
20. seen in www.libbyjames.blog.com

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us