Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Wedding inspiration board

Hey romantics!
October is finally here and as I promised, the first post comes to Bouquets up! I just came from my honeymoon (I am sure I will talk about it some day), and I was the whole week thinking of what would it be my first post in the blog. Finally I decided to start with an inspiration board for a fall wedding, as it goes good with the season.
I believe that everyone imagines their wedding in the middle of the summer, with nice weather where they can show the shoulders without freezing out. Although I had my wedding at the end of may, more and more I like the idea of a wedding out of the warm months. And the truth is that I cannot decide if I like better a winter wedding, or a fall wedding. The nostalgic feeling of autumn it's so romantic... it's a time of great food and the afternoon sun over a park full of red, yellow and brown colors makes a idilic scenario for the best wedding photography. So I put together some photos that could inspire you if you decide to go for a fall wedding. Below, you can find the information about every photography. Enjoy it!

1. Marron glacé, a delicacy of the fall season, it's a tasty alternative to the traditional sweets.

2. A very colorful bouquet, perfect for a autumn wedding, seen in www.blog.sheffield.edu 

3. Wine glasses, candles and some season elements, are a perfect idea for the table decoration. Seen in www.thehouseofkatherineleigh.com

4. Why not a short dress? This model of the house Mori Lee is perfect for a chic fall wedding and a playful, funny and different bride. Seen in Poročni salon Penelopa (Murska Sobota)

5. If you die for cakes, you surely will not want to renounce to the wedding cake. Well, you still can make it different! This cake was design by us and made by the masters of Pohorska Kavarna, in Maribor. Every book has a specific title representing one of the steps of the relationship. A wedding cake does not have to be just a wedding cake ;)

6. What about a bit of color in your shoes? Seen in www.ruffled.com

7. Another of our Bouquets up! design, the Wedding Post invitation. You cannot have anything more personal than this: custom news, information about the wedding, maps of the location, and why not? some puzzles and funnies!

8. What a simple way of helping your guests to fill you with rice? Get a bunch of old music sheets and roll them into a cone. Seen in www.vintagetwee.com

9. If you want to scape from the traditional, forget about the wedding cake and get in the trend of the cupcakes. A very visual alternative, much cleaner that allows you to indulge your guests with different flavors and, if you have some guest with some food allergy, you can always have a request on your bakery. Seen in www.bride.net

10. One of my favorite wedding locations in slovenia without a doubt, Mesni Park in Maribor (City Park) is the perfect location in autumn, when the color of the trees and even the floor changes completely. It is possible to organize also the ceremonies at the park, so have it in account! Photography from www.arborist.si

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with us